Plexus Connectivity Solutions has been a Licensed Electrical Contractor (included conduit & cable installations) since we began operations in 1987. Our Journeymen Electricians provide necessary power requirements such as dedicated circuits for LAN equipment & work-stations, power to LAN equipment racks and cabinets, surge protection and Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS).
There are a number of excellent fire-stops that can be used to restore the integrity of fire-rated walls and floors. Plexus Connectivity Solutions provides fire-stopping solutions to interested customers and conforms to the Canadian Electrical Code and CSA-T530 harmonized with ANSI/TIA/EIA-569-A .
3M is one of the leaders in fire-stopping innovation and Plexus has technicians on staff who are trained in proper fire-stopping procedures as outlined by 3M.
Plexus Connectivity Solutions:
- Serving Canadian Business for 16+ years
- Experienced, trained technicians & electricians, certified by:
- Belden/CDT, Panduit, Proxim, Hubbell, Leviton and Corning
- Approved & recommended by Bell Aliant
- 25 year product & workmanship warranty - Lifetime "application assurance" warranty
- Same day service for emergency and rush situations
- Technicians on call, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Evenings & weekends worked to accommodate your business operations
- Same or next day response to your requests for moves, adds, or changes
We provide a range of Wireless Systems, Network Services and Fibre Optics Cabling in Moncton, Halifax, Fredericton, Saint John, Bathurst, Sussex, Saint John's, Dartmouth, New Glasgow, Truro, Kentville, Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Newfoundland.